This game still being developed?

Home Forums PARAFLY Simulator General Simulator Discussion This game still being developed?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  matt 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

matt

Hi,
    So im new here and I’ve been looking for this type of simulator for a while and I was just wondering if this game is still being developed or is it been abandoned? what I really wanted out of this sim is a para motor as that is what I fly in real life and it would be awesome to fly in this game. finally how to I put 1.5v into the game?? ive downloaded it but don’t know where to put it?

Thanks,
    Matt.

douglas
    Participant

Yes the sim is still in development but it is a slow proses as to my knowledge there is only one developer.
    also to run the game if I still remember you just open it and it should install itself. (Is this is the answer you were looking for??)

matt

ah ok. ive got the game and its installed but its only 1.4 and my 1.5 is a zip folder which I cannot install for some reason?

matt

any update on this?

douglas
    Participant

so version 1.5 is the latest and if I under stood correctly your 1.5 download is still in the zip format? if so then un-zip it and that should work (the game needs to be un-zipped to install) but if not then try downloading the sim again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Translate »